Friday, August 15, 2008

The countdown begins!!

Well the countdown has begun and our house is starting to look like we are moving. I have been very busy going through stuff. I am now going crazy... what do I keep!?! As I'm sure you all do I have so many questions. The biggest one being when are we leaving???? I feel like I really can't do anything until we find out when we leave. Baylie keeps asking why we aren't going to Colorado yet. He is so ready to meet the people behind the voices on the phone. I wish the military wouldn't leave things so open ended for so long. We are all so ready to leave here. I'm not ready to leave my friends I've made and have to find new ones again. Hopefully it will be easier this time. As soon as we know any dates we will let all know. See ya all soon!

1 comment:

Becks said...

Can't wait, Stinkers!! Make sure you let us know as soon as possible. I am so excited to see you & get to know the boys finally ;)